Thursday, March 13, 2014

The Beginning of something new.


Hello friends, I have decided I wanted to start a blog about our life, the kids, and the things in our life that we will be accomplishing. 
About one month ago we found out some huge news.. Baby Caswell #3 is on the way! It was definitely not planned, according to the Dr. sometimes birth control just fails. ( Clearly. ) It took me a really long time to adjust to this idea, and I am still trying to get used to it. We had everything planned and ready to go to buy a house that accommodated a family of FOUR, a car that fit FOUR and so on and so forth. Then we find out this! My plans came crashing down, and suddenly we needed a new game plan. We have decided that the house buying will be put on hold for a couple of years, while we renovate a house outside of town to save up some money for a house that will better fit a family of FIVE. Can you believe that? F.I.V.E. Also, can you picture us attempting to do manual labor on a house? LOL. It will make for some fantastic memories, though.
But, every baby is a blessing. I have a wonderful husband, a wonderful marriage, we are financially stable, and being a parent is by far the best/ most fun thing I have ever done. So, whats one more? Baby is due October 19th ( a fall baby for once! ) 
I will keep everybody updated on the house and the pregnancy as it progresses.

As for now:

Baby is 8 weeks into development.
I have NEVER been so hungry for EVERYTHING in my life.
No morning sickness yet!
And one excited husband.








Until next time.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations girl! My mom always used to tell me "if you want to make God laugh, just tell him your plans" 3 kids will be an awesome experience!

    ReplyDelete